Voor vragen kan je altijd contact opnemen met Lakeside Paradise
Via telefoon: +3250 60 60 35
of via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Nieuw jaar, nieuwe competitie.
Lakeside Paradise is the place to be op
1 & 2 april 2023
Riders betalen €80 voor de eerste discipline.
Voor een tweede discipline betaal je €50 extra.
€ 5.000 equal prize money
Early Bird action
Betaal je deelname voor 14/03/2023 en verkrijg de Early Bird Action. Vroege vogels krijgen 12 uur gratis training. Dus als je wil komen trainen voor de start van de wedstrijd, moet je niets extra betalen.
IBAN: BE13 0016 6520 2939; SWIFT/BIC: GEBABEBB
Mededeling: CWC, name rider, nationality.
Stuur een foto of screenshot van de betaling naar email@example.com
Op deze manier kunnen wij je Early Bird Action bevestigen.
- IWWF 4-stars International Competition
- Part of CWWC World Ranking awarded 600 pts
- Free ride format, Qualification, LCQ, Semi Finales, Finales
- 2 runs / heat
- Double start only in two different disciplines
In order to get a fair competition we have an international judging team.
At the end of each run the judges will give you a score out of 100.
At the end of the heat your best score, best run, will be used for the ranking.
Important for a good run
It’s a free ride competition this means the judges want to see obstacles (60%) and air-tricks (40%).
In order to present a good run it’s important you have a lot of variation. Also make sure you have a clean trick, well grabbed, not zeached, clean.
The cheapest way to get to our cable park is through public transportation, more specific, with FLIXBUS. You arrive in Bruges (Brugge). From Bruges you take the train to Knokke (final stop). This ride takes about 25min and Lakeside Paradise is situated at 10min walking distance from the train station. If there is no stop in Bruges you take the Flixbus to Ghent and then the train to Knokke, which will take about 45min.
- From Paris (airport), 3h drive
- From Lyon (train station), 7h30 drive
- From Marseille (train station) 10h30 drive
By train (two options):
- Take the train to Lille and from Lille it is a one hour drive to Lakeside Paradise by car. Paris to Lille 1h / Lyon to Lille 3h / Marseille to Lille 4h30
- Take the train from your nearest train station to Knokke (Belgium). Lakeside Paradise is at 10min walking distance from the station.
From France it is almost always trough Lille. From Lille you take the train to Brussels and from Brussels to Knokke. (Lille to Knokke max. 3h)
You can fly with easyjet to Lille-Lesquin. When arrived in Lille you can take the car or the train. (more info above)
From all around europa by plain
The closest airport is Ostend (Oostende), but unfortunately this is often not the cheapest option.
There are more flights to Brussels Airport, if you book well in advance this will be in your favor. In Brussels take the train to Knokke. In Knokke it is just a 10 minute walk to Lakeside Paradise.
- From London 4h30 drive
- From Liverpool 7h drive
By train (take the Eurostar to Brussels):
- From London 4h
- From Liverpool 7h30
- From Amsterdam, Schiphol (airport), 2h30 – 3h drive
- From Eindhoven (airport), 2h – 2h30 drive
- From Berlin 8h30 drive
- From München 9h drive
- From Cologne 3h30 drive
- From Cologne 4h30
- From Berlin 9h30
- From München 9h