New year, new competition.
Lakeside Paradise is the place to be at
2 & 3 April 2022.
If you had paid in 2020, no problem, you can use this payment for the participation in 2022.
New riders pay €75 for the first discipline. For a second discipline you pay €50 extra.
€ 5,000 equal prize money
Early Bird action
Pay your participation before 14/03/2022 and get the Early Bird Action. Early birds get 12 hours of free training. So if you want to come and train before the start of the race, you don't have to pay anything extra.
IBAN: BE13 0016 6520 2939; SWIFT/BIC: GEBABEBB
Communication: CWC, name rider, nationality.
Please send a photo or screenshot of the payment to email@example.com
This way we can confirm your Early Bird Action.
- IWWF 4-Star International Competition
- Part of CWWC World Ranking awarded 600 pts
- Free ride format, Qualification, LCQ, Semi Finals, Finals
- 2 runs / heat
- Double start only in two different disciplines
In order to get a fair competition we have an international judging team.
At the end of each run the judges will give you a score out of 100.
At the end of the heat your best score, best run, will be used for the ranking.
Important for a good run
It's a free ride competition this means the judges want to see obstacles (60%) and air tricks (40%).
In order to present a good run it's important you have a lot of variation. Also make sure you have a clean trick, well grabbed, not zeached, clean.
The cheapest way to get to our cable park is through public transportation, more specifically, with FLIXBUS. You arrive in Bruges (Brugge). From Bruges you take the train to Knokke (final stop). This ride takes about 25min and Lakeside Paradise is situated at 10min walking distance from the train station. If there is no stop in Bruges you take the Flixbus to Ghent and then the train to Knokke, which will take about 45min.
- From Paris (airport), 3h drive
- From Lyon (train station), 7h30 drive
- From Marseille (train station) 10h30 drive
By train (two options):
- Take the train to Lille and from Lille it is a one hour drive to Lakeside Paradise by car. Paris to Lille 1h / Lyon to Lille 3h / Marseille to Lille 4h30
- Take the train from your nearest train station to Knokke (Belgium). Lakeside Paradise is at 10min walking distance from the station.
From France it is almost always through Lille. From Lille you take the train to Brussels and from Brussels to Knokke. (Lille to Knokke max. 3h)
You can fly with easyjet to Lille-Lesquin. When arrived in Lille you can take the car or the train. (more info above)
From all around europe by plain
The closest airport is Ostend, but unfortunately this is often not the cheapest option.
There are more flights to Brussels Airport, if you book well in advance this will be in your favour. In Brussels Take the train to Knokke. In Knokke it is just a 10 minute walk to Lakeside Paradise.
- From London 4h30 drive
- From Liverpool 7h drive
By train (take the Eurostar to Brussels):
- From London 4h
- From Liverpool 7h30
- From Amsterdam, Schiphol (airport), 2h30 - 3h drive
- From Eindhoven (airport), 2h - 2h30 drive
- From Berlin 8h30 drive
- From Munich 9h drive
- From Cologne 3h30 drive
- From Cologne 4h30
- From Berlin 9h30
- From Munich 9h