- The hostel provides overnight stays from €20 with the possibility of breakfast, half- and full-board.
- A room is privatised for your group as soon as half of its capacity is booked. The extra beds are not charged and you only pay for the reserved beds.
|Room with 12 beds||20 € / bed / night|
|Room with 8 beds||25 € / bed / night|
|Room with 4 beds||35 € / bed / night|
|RESTAURANT LAKESIDE PARADISE|
|Tiki breakfast - à la carte||more info|
|Breakfast buffet for Sport Hostel groups (from 20 pers.)||€ 15|
|Lunch and/or dinner - (from 20 pers.)||on request|
|Restaurant Lakeside Paradise à la carte (up to 20 pers.)||more info|
By making a reservation, you tacitly agree to our house rules!
IMPORTANT: Please download & read the house rules below.
Identity card and credit card
Guests are required to present a valid photo ID and a credit card (or pay a deposit) at the check-in. A copy of this will be taken on arrival. Without a valid credit card or deposit, you cannot stay overnight with us! Already paid nights will not be refunded!
- Up to 28 days before date: free of charge
- Up to 14 days before date: 30 % total
- Up to 3 days before date: 55 % total
- Up to 2 days before date: 80 % total
- Cancellation/change or no-show from 1 day prior to arrival: 100 % total amount
sport hostel policy ( < 18 years )
Young people <18 years old cannot stay overnight in our hostel without parental supervision.
Please note that guests under 18 years old must be accompanied by at least one parent/guardian and cannot share dormitories with other guests. The entire room must be rented privately and a mother/father/legal guardian must sleep in the same room during the entire stay.