- When will this happen? Saturday 22 October 2022
- What time? 9 am to 5.30 pm
- Who? All members
- 09:00 : Registrations
- 09:00 : Training
- ..u..: Start Qualifications
subscribe king & queen
- Each session is 9 minutes long
- During the session you perform your best tricks on the pre-set targets
- Check with your category which goals apply to you
- The best trick gets a score, only 1 trick!
- The best 2 riders go through to the next round
- When you fall down, return to the starting house as soon as possible to start again
- You have to return on your own, according to the provided exit points
- If you are helped by someone else you will be disqualified
- Tip: don't do too difficult tricks in the beginning of the session
- The session starts as soon as everyone is on the water.
- Start of the session: beep once
- End of the session: beep 2x
- In the event of a tie, the best kicker hit will be decisive.
Only the best trick during the session counts. Each individual goal of the session gets a score. The best rider gets 1 point, the second 2 points, the third 3 points and the fourth 4 points. These points are added together. The aim is to collect as few points as possible.
The categories provided are:
We try to ensure that everyone can participate in his or her age category, but this depends on the number of participants. A category will continue if there are 3 riders or more. If there are no three riders, you will participate (if you want to) in a higher category.
Update for registration in categories!
You can be in register maximum 2 categories, being:
1) Your own age category or a higher category.
The goals are shared on the event page of Facebook.