- When will this happen? zaterdag 16 oktober 2020
- What time? 9.30 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Who? All members
- 9.30 a.m. : Registration
- 09:30 : Training
- 11:00 : Start of Qualifications
Registration: mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe King & Queen
- Each session is 9 minutes long
- During the session you perform your best tricks on the pre-set targets
- Check with your category which goals apply to you
- The best trick gets a score, only 1 trick!
- The best 2 riders go through to the next round
- When you fall down, return to the starting house as soon as possible to start again
- You have to return on your own, according to the provided exit points
- If you are helped by someone else you will be disqualified
- Tip: don't do too difficult tricks in the beginning of the session
- The session starts as soon as everyone is on the water.
- Start of the session: beep once
- End of the session: beep 2x
- In the event of a tie, the best kicker hit will be decisive.
Only the best trick during the session counts. Each individual goal of the session gets a score. The best rider gets 1 point, the second 2 points, the third 3 points and the fourth 4 points. These points are added together. The aim is to collect as few points as possible.
The categories provided are:
Mini Boys, Boys, Girls, Open Ladies, Open Men, Wakeskate U15 & Wakeskate Open.
Update for registration in categories!
You can be in register maximum 2 categories, being:
1) Your own age category or a higher category.
The goals are shared on the event page of Facebook.