In the presence of the Alderman for Tourism Knokke-Heist Anthony Wittesaele, the skating rink at Lakeside Paradise was ceremoniously opened on Saturday.
Liselotte Robeyns gave a wonderful demonstration to the tune of Swan Lake, followed by the slightly rougher ice hockey of the Yeti Bears against the Maple Leaf team. After that it was the turn of the youth and the curling specialists.
- The skating and curling rinks will remain available every weekend and holiday season from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m., until the autumn holidays.
- Ice hockey fans can get in on the action from 11am to 1pm.
- A skating session of 2 hours costs 5 €, you can curl at 20 € per hour.
- Groups can also visit outside opening hours and days upon reservation.
- All materials are available and you can also get started with your own skates.
- The skating rink can be rented exclusively for 125 € / 2 hours, it is best to book in advance.
Ideal for associations, companies, families, friends, birthday parties...winter fun!
Bookings and information: 050/606035
In the picture: Alderman Anthony Wittesaele together with Frank Vanleenhove and Councillor Tine Gobert, flanked by Liselotte Robeyns, the Yeti Bears and the Maple Leaf team.